Reasons We Rock
- Client communication and care come first.
- We return calls and reply to emails promptly.
- We show up on time and keep you informed of schedule changes in a timely manor.
- We and our sub contractors are fully licenced and insured.
- We provide contracts that are comprehensive and easy to understand.
- We take measures to ensure the protection of your homes existing condition and your quality of life.
- All tradesmen and sub subcontractors are hand picked.
- We have and extend to you, established working relationships and preferred pricing with local premium suppliers and fabricators.
- We provide exceptional quality craftsmanship guaranteed for 5 years.
- We provide high quality, cost effective solutions to project challenges.
- 80% of our business is repeat or referral.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We’re local, and we are very familiar with the licensing, insurance and permit needs in the area.
How We Work
At Capital Renovation & Construction, we put the customer first. We do quality work, on time, and with excellent customer service and care. You can depend on us to get the job done correctly with beautiful results. We strive to be the team you can trust and depend on, while being enjoyable to work with as well.
Clear and constant communication is at the core of our process. We have a 5-step process that includes:
- A phone conversation where you’ll tell us about your project goals.
- A visit to your home to get to know each other – and your project space – better, and propose a plan and budget.
- Let’s mutually decide if we are a good fit to work together, and discuss next steps.
- We’ll collect measurements, draft designs and provide advice so you can buy the materials needed.
- It’s time to build! Get ready to enjoy your new space soon!
How We Price
After we get an idea of your project goals and have assessed your space, we’ll discuss our ideas with you and give you estimates and decide upon a budget. The cost can vary drastically from project to project, depending upon the work to be done, the size and structure of the space, and the materials you want to use. We’ll work with you to come up with a design and plan that makes the most sense.
We recommend researching pricing ahead of time to get an idea of how much projects like yours cost. Check out our pricing guides for example estimates based on our previous work. Please keep in mind that no two projects are exactly the same, so the costs are just to give you a ballapark idea.
Areas We Serve
Capital Renovations & Construction Inc. is located in Bolingbrook, IL. We’ve been providing interior design and remodeling services since 2002 for homes in Chicago’s southwest suburbs. our past projects and service areas include; Bolingbrook, Naperville, Hindsdale, Romeoville, Lisle, Downers Grove, Plainfield, Oakbrook, Lemont, Burr Ridge, Wheaton, Oswego, and Aurora.
We want to be sure we can offer prompt personalized service. If your city of village is not listed, please contact our office to confirm our service availability.