By Joe McCullough
#1 Kindle Bestseller in "Study Guides" - Amazon.com: April 2014 via Feb. 2015
#1 Kindle Bestseller in "Study Skills" - Amazon.com: April, may well 2014
#2 Bestseller in "Study Skills" - Amazon.com: April 2014
Let's face it, we are living in a fast moving international. which will be successful, you want to be capable to take in info swiftly, and to imagine logically and creatively - all while. scholars needs to become aware of the way to triumph over the high-pressure demanding situations of an intensely aggressive society. With know-how at the upward thrust, understanding how to benefit efficiently stands out as the most vital ability you ever own. regrettably, so much folks have been by no means taught the particular artwork of studying. Many scholars fight, now not simply because they are not clever, yet simply because they only have been by no means taught the infrequent suggestions provided during this booklet. good, that is all approximately to alter!
It does not subject if you are a best scholar, or slightly passing, you could ultimately research extra in much less time. Accelerated studying suggestions for Students will express you confirmed steps to maximise your power.
Some life-changing secrets and techniques you will discover within contain:
- recommended how one can deal with your actual and psychological energy
- why unfavourable feelings comparable to rigidity and anxiousness actually ruin your skill to learn
- how to double your studying functions in 10 mins or less
- how to increase a private "learning toolkit" to grasp any subject
- time-management assistance for the busy scholar - extremely valuable
- 11 useful reminiscence thoughts so that you hold extra of what you learn
- 5 ninja note-taking options (that will provoke even your teachers)
- 20 specified assistance for college students desirous to in achieving titanic success
And, a lot more...
You'll quickly understand how to profit whatever and every little thing extra simply. improve your considering abilities this day! do not waste one other second of a while and effort utilizing inefficient studying concepts. the cloth provided inside those pages may also help you unencumber your brain's notable strength.
You switch, the contest alterations, and the area alterations. What can't switch is your decision to proceed making an investment in your self. Release your internal genius and turn into the scholar you have been constantly intended to be!
Read or Download Accelerated Learning Techniques for Students: Learn More in Less Time PDF
Similar studying & workbooks books
A newly revised version of a perennial favourite, On Writing the varsity software Essay through Harry Bauld—formerly an admissions officer at Brown collage and assistant director of admissions at Columbia University—is an insider’s advisor to writing a faculty software essay that may stand proud of the pack.
- The Optics Problem Solver
- Gmat Verbal Workbook
- Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS: All you need to pass your exams (Vocabulary Workbook)
- Think Like a Genius
- College Study Skills: Becoming a Strategic Learner , Sixth Edition
- Landmark Essays on Basic Writing: Volume 18
Extra resources for Accelerated Learning Techniques for Students: Learn More in Less Time
Overview of the 5 Steps of Accelerated Learning “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. ” – Mahatma Gandhi Now that we know a bit about how our brains work, let’s take a quick look at how accelerated learning techniques take advantage of this information to optimize learning. The purpose of this chapter is to give our brain the big picture of the five steps of accelerated learning. Then we will look at each of the steps in greater detail. 1) P repare Your State (Mental, Emotional, and Physical) The most important thing you can do before starting any task or project is to adopt a positive and resourceful state.
Ergonomics: You want a comfortable chair with a good back that you can sit in comfortably for at least 45 minutes. A chair with arms will allow you to rest your elbows and keep your wrists straight while typing. This also requires that your keyboard is at the right height. In addition, your computer monitor should be at head height and about a foot away from you. Finally, you want your desk to be at a comfortable height for writing (and typing if your keyboard sits on your desk). 7) Manage your Physical and Mental Energy As a student, one of the most important skills you can have, one that will help you succeed in school and in life, is the ability to manage your physical and mental energy.
2) Sit up straight. 3) Allow a deep breath in. 4) Close your eyes as you exhale quietly. 5) Keep your eyes closed as you continue to allow slow, deep breaths. 6) Picture in your mind’s eye a peaceful place, where you feel calm, confident, relaxed, resourceful, and at ease. 7) Allow the image to become brighter and more vibrant. See the scene through your own eyes, and hear the sounds through your own ears. 8) With your eyes still closed, look straight up, and look back down; open your eyes and focus.